Deviled Eggs are always the perfect appetizer for any gathering, but the normal process for mixing up the filling is messy and involves a lot of cleanup. So here’s an easy, no-mess way to make deviled egg filling.
- After boiling your eggs, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a large plastic zip bag.
- Place the rest of your filling ingredients in the bag with the yolks.
- Knead the mixture with your hands (or have your kids do it) until fully combined and at your desired consistency.
- Cut off the tip of a bottom corner of the bag and pipe the filling into the egg whites.
- Throw the bag away and cleanup is complete with the appetizers ready to go.
This strategy is quick, easy, neat, and even a little bit fun! Enjoy your EGGcellent appetizers! Donna