Losing a mobile phone can be an upsetting situation. Here’s a simple thing you can do now to improve your chances of getting it back should you lose it in the future. Add “If found call xxx-xxx-xxxx” to the lock screen.
Here are the simple steps to do this:
- Go to the camera app on your phone, choose a photo you have or take a new one.
- Go to “edit,” and hit the button with the three dots. Click on the icon for text.
- Change text color to white. Move the text box down and double click the text box to start typing.
- Type “If found call: plus a phone number of a friend or family member. Click “done.”
- Save to “use as wallpaper or lock screen.”
As cell phones are continually changing you may need to Google instructions for your particular make and model.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!